Why CBD Oil Has Many Health Benefits…
So much non-info on whats whats with CBD Oil and what uses there are for, It has a lot of uses that have been suppressed in the media for many years (on purpose).
But the “CAT IS OUTTA THE BAG”
CBD – Hemp oil is a natural, useful oil that can provide a variety of fantastic effects.
If you’re curious about some of what it must offer, this CBD Oil benefit list information will help you discover some of the different health benefits of hemp oil.
CBD oil is a great remedy for a lot of different ailments.
Check out The Interview in the video below with Author of “Cancer Step Out of the Box”
The Health Benefits of CBD are Amazing!
Here are some of the amazing uses people (and medical research) report for CBD oil:
Those suffering from chronic pain from diseases like fibromyalgia are finding relief with CBD. Taking CBD can reduce chronic pain and can even prevent nervous system degeneration.
In fact, it has been approved in Canada for multiple sclerosis and cancer pain.
2. Calms Childhood Epilepsy
CBD has anti-seizure properties that have been shown to successfully treat drug-resistant children who have epilepsy (with no side effects!).
In one study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, CBD decreased frequency of seizures by 23 percentage points more than those taking a placebo.
3. Reduces Anxiety and Depression
According to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, depression affects 6% and anxiety affects 18% of the U.S. population each year.
Research shows that CBD oil can help with both.
CBD has been shown to reduce levels of stress and anxiety in those suffering from conditions such as PTSD, social anxiety disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
Chronic inflammation is a huge problem in our society that contributes to many non-infectious diseases including heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, autoimmune disease, and more, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
Research also shows that CBD oil can reduce chronic inflammation that leads to disease.
5. Reduces Oxidative Stress
Oxidative stress is responsible for many ailments today. Oxidative stress is when the body has too many free radicals and can’t keep up with neutralizing them (with antioxidants).
This is more of a problem now than in the past because our environment is so much more toxic than it once was.
CBD can help reduce neurological damage caused by free radicals.
6. Promotes Healthy Weight
Cannabidiol can help maintain healthy blood sugar, stimulates genes and proteins that helps break down fat, and increase mitochondria that helps burn calories.
Additionally, did you know that cancer cells thrive in acidity?
Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment but cease to exist in Alkaline environments.
7. Improves Heart Health
A healthy diet and lifestyle is a top priority for heart health, but CBD oil can also help.
According to research cannabidiol reduces artery blockage, reduces stress induced cardiovascular response, and can reduce blood pressure.
It may also reduce cholesterol.
8. Improves Skin Conditions
CBD oil can be used topically to treat skin conditions. Studies show CBD oil can help treat conditions like eczema by encouraging abnormal cell death.
It can also help regulate the skin’s oil production, reducing acne. CBD also contains many nutrients like vitamin E that help improve and protect the skin.
9. Fights Cancer
CBD oil’s role in cancer treatment still needs more research, but what is available is looking promising.
According to the American Cancer Society, CBD oil can slow growth and spread of some kinds of cancer (in animals).
Because it fights oxidative stress and inflammation (and both are linked to cancer) …
it makes sense that CBD oil could help fight cancer cells.
In the last 10 years, human ingenuity launched the hemp industry back into the forefront with its sudden financial growth.
A variety of products derived from this useful plant have come into being, and are used in a variety of ways.
It Is Nutrient Rich
If you are looking for a great way to get a heavy concentration of minerals like iron, zinc, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus, hemp oil might be a great choice.
It can also deliver a healthy and balanced amount of micro nutrients like chromium and strontium.
- Chromium is an important micro element that helps the body metabolize fats, proteins, and some carbohydrates.
- Strontium is known for helping your bones to retain their density, and has been used in a pill form to help combat the presence of osteoporosis.
Each person looking to reap the benefits of these hemp products can now do research and even try many of these products for themselves.
What Others Are Saying About CBD Oil…
James B -Watch his Review in the video below:
CBD Oil Does It Work for Pain and Stress Relief (Review)
Some More Information from World Health Organization
WHO CBD Report: WHO’s report on Cannabidiol (CBD).
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis plants.
- It is a 21-carbon terpenophenolic compound which is formed following decarboxylation from a cannabidiolic acid precursor, although it can also be produced synthetically.
- CBD can be converted to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) under experimental conditions; however, this does not appear to occur to any significant effect in patients undergoing CBD treatment.
- In experimental models of abuse liability, CBD appears to have little effect on conditioned place preference or intracranial self-stimulation.
- In an animal drug discrimination model CBD failed to substitute for THC. In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential.
- CBD has been demonstrated as an effective treatment of epilepsy in several clinical trials, with one pure CBD product (Epidiolex®) currently in Phase III trials.
- There is also preliminary evidence that CBD may be a useful treatment for a number of other medical conditions.
- There is unsanctioned medical use of CBD based products with oils, supplements, gums, and high concentration extracts available online for the treatment of many ailments.
CBD is generally well tolerated with a good safety profile.
Reported adverse effects may be as a result of drug-drug interactions between CBD and patients’ existing medications.
Several countries have modified their national controls to accommodate CBD as a medicinal product.
To date, there is no evidence of recreational use of CBD or any public health related problems associated with the use of pure CBD.
Final Verdict: Is CDB Oil Worth It?
Check it out yourself
find out if it is good for you
helps with your pain
or whatever your ailment it is
that you are looking for help with!
- No side effects like Pharmacy Drugs….
- Fast Acting
- The cost does not break the bank.
- It is already helping a lot of people
Shipped right to your door.
CBD Oil F.A.Q
Q: where to buy CBD Oil?
A: You can buy CBD Oil directly through the manufacturer through this link.
Good luck, and here’s to you being pain free, get back to normal again!